Vanessa-M Ltd supports applications and industries with innovative technologies.
Vanessa M Ltd has been in business since 2009. To the present day we are guided by the principles of continuous development and loyalty to our customers. Our products are utilised in a wide range of industries, such as the light industry, agri-food industry and heavy engineering.
Our standard and innovative products form the core of high productivity at Vanessa M Ltd. We are committed to design and manufacture products to meet quality goals and customer specifications in both mobile and stationary applications. We continually work with our clients to offer specific solutions to satisfy the complex and unique expectations in every enquiry.
Advantages for you:
Improved productivity, fine-tuned machine control and dynamic performance.
Vanessa M Ltd is committed to satisfying specific customer needs through a unique function, size, or standard of hydraulic cylinders.
We offer a wide range of products, new technologies and excellent service from day one and throughout our cooperation with the customer:
- By continually working with our customers to provide solutions by our senior management to problems at issue
- By offering a wide range of products on the market
- By providing high quality products, compliant with quality standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
- By committing to provide fast, cost-effective and quality service
We welcome the challenge for special design cylinders with unique applications.
- We guarantee the quality and reliability of our products.
- Manufacture of hydraulic presses, power driven or on manual drive, with dimensions and pressure force according to customer specifications
- Manufacture of high pressure hydraulic stations with customised tank capacity and motor power
- Full array of design, manufacture and maintenance services of all types of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Vanessa M Ltd offers the following products and services:
- Expeditious design and manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders to specifications stipulated by the customer
- Chrome plated piston rods
- honed pipes
- valve trims
- piston nuts
- housing washers
- Repair of hydraulic, pneumatic and power telescopic cylinders, jacks, brake pumps, valves, gear and piston pumps
- Mechanical and heat treatment of metals
- Production of knife mills of high wear resistant steel for road-building machines
Upon request following repair of hydraulic cylinders we provide:
- full sandblasting to remove old paint
- powder coating
- We use high quality Austrian or US Chesterton seals up to 1500 mm
- We subject all cylinders to leakage tests
- We provide argon welding (UK Lincoln) for all parts